So I have a question for you all, my dear readers.
I’m making Patreon an available method for people to support my clergy work, including my writing here, the Vanic Edda book, the Tarot of Seasons project, any writing on Redwood Vanatru as I’m able to make things available, and for my congregants and students, any rituals and classes I run in person. (I’m not going to make Patreon support a requirement for any of these things to continue, of course, but having support does allow me to prioritize them, as well as taking some or all of the financial burden for my clergy work off of my atheist partner, Chien.)
My question is:
What kind of thank-you gifts would you like from me were you to subscribe to my Patreon channel?
I have a few ideas, most of which seem like I could do them roughly seasonally (or twice-seasonally if I aimed for the Wheel of the Year schedule), others might be monthly, depending on the time and resources involved.
- MP3s of me singing a cappella devotional songs and chants I’ve written (most of which aren’t for the Vanir, though, so far…)
- MP3s of me guiding journeys to different places on the World Tree.
- MP3s of me guiding meditations inspired by various pagan topics (I’d take requests).
- High-res digital images suitable for printing, of portraits of gods, done in whichever medium appealed to me (I’d take requests, but unless y’all like digital art, they’d be infrequent offerings).
- Appearing at least once as a character in one of my silly #FirstOtherworldProblems comics.
- One-each personalized bind-runes designed for your name, initials, or other long-term purpose.
- One-time gift of wood-burned pendants with the simple symbol of your choice (incl. individual runes, established bindrunes, the vanatru boar, valknot, etc.)
I’m open to both votes on these, and further suggestions!